|Electronic Journals in Mathematics||Electronic Journals in Computer Science||Electronic Journals (General)||Databases|
|Russian math journals||ACM IEEE||Providers FAQ News||Tutorial News Union lists|
|e-books Preprints||Technical reports|
The ACM Digital library (MALMAD/JMC sub.) is a collection of bibliographic citations and abstracts of works published by various publishers (including ACM).
Hebrew University of Jerusalem -
institutional profile page|
News: ACM digital library adds institutional profile pages
News: ACM launches new ACM Digital Library interface (Nov. 2010)
Complete integration of the Guide to Computing Literature bibliographic database into the Digital Library
Note: These journals are available to Hebrew University staff and students only!
More information: Databases and e-journals in HUJI's libraries / The authority for computation, communication and information (HUCA)
Warning concerning use and downloading restrictions
Full text access
- The ACM Digital library provides direct full text to articles published by the ACM.
→ Click on the pdf icon for full text to ACM articles.
- For other publishers, the ACM Digital library provides bibliographic citations and abstracts (and links to our SFX server).
→ Check if full text is available at HUJI, through the FindIt @ HUJI (SFX) button/link.
User guides and information
- Using the ACM Digital Library
- ACM DL End User Training Guide / SlideBoom
- How to use the ACM Digital Library / James A. Cannavino Library, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
ACM content in ACM Digital Library
Search can be limited to content published by ACM: Full text collection of every article published by ACM, including over 50 years of archives.
Browse options of ACM content in the Digital Library:
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- ACM Oral History interviews
- Publications by affiliated organizations
- ACM books (no sub.)
Guides for librarians & news
- ACM Digital Library - Information for librarians
- Listing of shortcut URLs in the Digital Library
- ACM MemberNet current 2017-
ACM MemberNet Archive
Additional ACM resources